One of the determinants of the success of a project is the human resources who run the project. Without reliable human resources, it will disrupt the sustainability of the project so that it is completed according to the specified time. To understand in more detail about the project, then Tom-Mates must also know the project work that is more important in the success of a project.
1. Owner (the project owner)
It is the party who owns the project and then gives it to the party who can manage it according to the contract agreement. This owner can be an individual or an agency that must provide a budget for the agreed project needs.
2. Project manager
Is the party who receives an offer from the project owner to lead the course of a project. The following are the duties and responsibilities of the project manager:
– Determine the implementation of project management services
– Leading, coordinating, and reporting to other stakeholders regarding project progress
– Create and control the continuity of the project so that it goes according to plan both in terms of time and cost
– Maintain communication with internal and external parties regarding project development
Are material sellers or suppliers who enter into work agreements with contractors to meet various project material needs
Is a person or entity contracted by the project owner to carry out project work based on the contents of the contract he won in the tender?
Are the people who perform the work of the prime contractor which includes the individuals executing the contracts.
6. Construction management
Is the right hand of the project manager in charge of carrying out work assisted by other teams who have expertise in their respective fields
Stakeholders are individuals, groups, and organizations. Their every decision will affect the agreement, activity, and outcome of a project. For example sponsors, customers, users, sellers, business partners, consultants, and project employees to the community around the project environment.
8. Site Engineer
– Delivering technical instructions to the team in carrying out the work
– Assist the team in the field in controlling contractor activities to achieve efficiency in each activity
– Ensure all technical details of the work go according to plan
9. Structure Engineering
– Carry out the tasks assigned by the Site Engineer
– Analyzing the structure that has been provided by the consultant
– Make structural calculations to be done by the foreman
Is the person who designs the macro to the micro of a project so that he has the right to control the work that the contractor does.
11. Structural Consultant
Very closely related to architects making building plans according to the wishes of the project owner. Specifically designing a structure that is by the wishes of the project owner through the main contractor by considering the soil conditions, building form, building function, building function, land conditions, and geographical conditions
12. Mechanical and Electrical Consultant
Is a person who acts as an executor of work in a project that is being carried out, both those who are members of mechanical or electrical members
13. Special Consultant
Is a party or person who is appointed to prepare specific and specific plans and work.
14. Quality Control
– Checking the quality of work, quality of materials and making monthly reports
– Conducting tests on the composition of the material to be used
15. Quantity Engineer
– Carry out supervision of contractor work
– Reject and accept contractors who are not by the draft budget
– Make a written report on the implementation of the project
– Create implementation drawings
– Adjusting the image to field conditions
– Make the final drawing of the work
– Explain to field implementers
– Create and arrange cash book
– Responsible for project cash as mandated by the project leader
– Create and compile a letter of accountability for the implementation of the development budget (SPJP)
18. Administration and General
– Prepare and provide all the needs for administrative equipment and office equipment to support the smooth running of the project
– Assisting the head of project implementation and coordinating and supervising administrative management
– Develop, test, and customize media and reasoning
– Manage projects with engineering and engineering principles
20. Tower Crane Operators
– Operate tower cranes according to job location points
– Transporting and placing materials using a tower crane
– Maintain and care for the tower crane so that it can always operate properly
21. Chief Inspector
– Supervise every work carried out by the contractor so that the work is by the signed contract documents
– Carry out archiving of correspondence documents, daily, monthly reports, work progress schedules, and others.
– Carry out survey and measurement activities
Reporting and being responsible for the results of his work to the project head.
– Make a list of measuring tools and maintain optical measuring tools and equipment.
– Coordinate and supervise the use of measuring tools.
4 December 2023
28 November 2023
Manage Projects, Properties, and Assets Efficiently
Boost company productivity and efficiency with Tomps products, trusted by businesses across various industries in Indonesia.Schedule a Demo